The Suzuki Boulevard S40 takes a timeless single-cylinder design, with a new blacked-out treatment, and adds a shot of advanced Suzuki technology to create a bike that combines exciting performance and a bold appearance with rock-solid reliability. It features a strong, rigid chassis for agile handling and lightweight responsiveness that makes it great for cruising down the boulevard or beyond the city limits. Best of all, one twist of the throttle rewards you with a strong blast torque from the 40-cubic-inch engine.
- A 652cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled four-stroke engine with TSCC (Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers) cylinder head and high mass crankshaft produces strong low-end power and torque.
- Blacked-out engine with highlighted cylinder head cooling fins.
- An electric starter with automatic decompression system provides quick, easy engine starting.
- Precise electronic ignition system with maintenance-free battery.
- Sculpted engine features a rich, blacked-out treatment with a large, visually striking cylinder and head with highlighted cooling fins.
- A smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission is complemented by a low-maintenance belt-drive system that's quiet, durable, and simple to adjust and clean.
- Strong steel frame with tubular backbone that supports the chopper-style chassis.
- Black-finish drag-style handlebar with upper fork clamp and custom-style rear view mirrors provide a striking appearance (similar to the larger Suzuki Boulevard models).
- Attractive tear drop-shaped fuel tank (2.8 gal capacity) with flush-mounted speedometer.
- Neatly painted steel front/rear fenders and side covers complement the fuel tank.
- Light weight (381lbs) for easy maneuverability.
- Blacked-out handlebars, upper fork clamp, headlight shell and other components deliver a bold, custom look.
- One-piece saddle adds to streamlined appearance. The deeply cushioned seat has a low 27.6 inches seat height that’s great for smaller or entry-level riders.
Wheels and Tires
- A wide 15" rear tire and slim 19" front tire provide a classic cruiser look.
- Shiny black finish on the wheel rims is set off by bright, stainless steel spokes.
- A hydraulic front disc brake and drum-type rear brake provide strong, reliable braking performance.
- The rear reflector is integrated with the taillight for a clean, finished appearance to the rear section of the bike.
- Convenient hazard and passing light switches.
- Black lower fork legs and rear fender stays match the wheels’ black rims, further impressing the S40’s strong style.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.