The Suzuki Boulevard C50 stamps a bold impression on traditional cruiser styling that includes kicked-out forks and a staggered, chromed dual-exhaust system, the Boulevard C50 turns heads wherever you ride. Its fuel-injected, 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. On the boulevard or the open highway, its spacious riding position and smooth suspension let you cruise comfortably all day long, while its rear suspension delivers the appearance of a classic hardtail.
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-Twin rumble.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine is tuned for responsive torque delivery providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 15-inch rear tire.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour.
- New generation styling incorporates visual cues from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat with a low seat height at 27.6 in. provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- The wide, deeply cushioned seat has a low 27.6 inch seat height that’s ideal for comfortable cruising and confident stops.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides. It’s stepped location on the rear fender allows passengers to see over the rider’s shoulder.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Stout telescopic front forks deliver generous 5.5 inches of smooth wheel travel
- A wide 15" rear tire and matching 16” front tire are mounted to bright, spoke-style wheels for a classic cruiser look.
- Hydraulic front disc and drum-type rear brakes provide strong, reliable braking performance.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- Rear turn signals are mounted at the base of the rear fender to allow room for adding saddlebags.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.