Performance never looked so good, or so dark. The Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. rewards you with a striking combination of blacked-out styling and heart-pounding performance, thanks to its 90-cubic-inch, fuel-injected V-twin engine. Along with the aggressive Blacked Out Special Suzuki (B.O.S.S.) styling and stunning performance, this bike features a spacious riding position and large floorboards for comfortable cruising, matched by precise agile handling provided by its rigid chassis and advanced suspension.
- Liquid-cooled, 90 cubic inch (1,462cc) long-stroke V-twin engine delivers the most power and torque in the 1,000 to 1,600cc class. Outstanding low-to-mid range output means smooth acceleration and comfortable long-range cruising characteristics.
- Sculpted engine features blacked-out engine and air cleaner covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- The aluminum-alloy cylinders are coated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal.
- Each piston’s upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- Four-valve cylinder heads with overhead camshafts and dual spark plugs increase combustion eﬃciency to help ensure seamless throttle response, gutsy low-to-mid range output, better fuel eﬃciency, and reduced emissions.
- To further reduce mechanical noise, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. This system – it’s the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes – delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- To maximize air induction for best power and torque, the C90 features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel tank capacity.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) reduces the force needed to pull in the clutch lever, so clutch operation remains light. The clutch features back torque limiting clutch system, contributing to smooth down shift operation.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 16-inch rear tire.
- Blacked-out, dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine is tuned for responsive torque delivery providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- The appeal of classic styling is combined with the beneﬁts of modern performance, with the steel-tube frame comfortably carrying the rider and conﬁdently housing the powerful engine.
- The styling incorporates a muscle cruiser visual statement: rich paintwork, blacked out suspension and chassis components plus deep front and rear fenders with flared ends.
- Additional cruiser-friendly features include well-positioned footboards, 4.8-gallon fuel tank and shaft drive
- Design engineers focused on creating an ideal rider’s triangle – footboards, handlebars and seat positions set to deliver classic control with outstanding comfort.
- Both rider and passenger seats are made for comfort and top-notch control. They allow freedom of movement, accommodate riders of diﬀerent sizes, and are well cushioned.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides. It’s stepped location on the rear fender allows passengers to see over the rider’s shoulder.
- The design of the link-type rear suspension maintains classic hard-tail look, while keeping the ride low and producing a smooth, ground-hugging ride.
- Stout telescopic front forks deliver generous 5.1 inches of smooth wheel travel and the long 65.9-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- A beefy 16" rear tire and complementary 17” front tire have wide foot-prints and are mounted to black, cast-style wheels for a power cruiser look.
- Hydraulic front and rear disc brakes provide strong, reliable braking performance.
- The multi-function instrument includes a convenient gear-position indicator and a fuel gauge, along with a clock and a trip meter, plus indicator lights for low fuel, turn signals and more.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight and four bullet-style turn signals.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.