The Suzuki Boulevard M50 is a muscle cruiser with sleek, yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look that’s uniquely Suzuki. Wherever you ride, the M50 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension and ideally designed saddle. Its 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine with advanced Suzuki fuel injection is equally impressive, producing a load of torque for strong acceleration in every gear.
- Robust 805cc (50 cubic inch) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-Twin powerplant is built to deliver exciting torque from down low in the rpm range.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Crankshaft design features 45-degree offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a balancer shaft for a more comfortable ride.
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) - maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output.
- Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system eliminates the choke and shortens the engine’s warm-up time.
- Powerful 32-bit-processor Engine Control Module (ECM) helps ensure precise fuel-injection control.
- Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system using a throttle-position sensor helps boost the hallmark big V-Twin’s down-low torque.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine is tuned for responsive torque delivery providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and cut down on emissions.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 15-inch rear tire.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour.
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight cowl to the purposeful tail section.
- Drag-style handlebars mounted on pull-back risers provide a comfortable reach for the rider and increased comfort around town or on the highway
- Long, wide 4.1 US gallon fuel tank flows smoothly back to the seat -attractive raised fuel filler includes indicator lights for turn signals, high beam and low fuel.
- Black outer tubes on the 41mm inverted front forks add sporty looks and performance feel.
- Large 300mm front brake rotor and rigid caliper bring strong braking performance to match the engine’s output.
- The modern instrument cluster, including a fuel gauge and a clock, is neatly integrated with the bike’s uniquely Suzuki headlight nacelle.
- Cast-aluminum 16-inch front and 15-inch rear wheels, with a seamless black finish.
- A wide and comfortable seat is shaped for a smooth visual harmony with the sporty rear fender (ideal when seat up with the optional seat cowl).
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides.
- Bright, multi-reflector headlight and a LED taillight that’s performance-inspired match the tail section design.
- Bright, bullet-style turn signals are designed for high visibility and a sharp appearance.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.