The Suzuki Boulevard M90 is a muscle cruiser with sleek, yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look that’s uniquely Suzuki. Wherever you ride, the M90 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension and ideally designed saddle. Its 90-cubic-inch V-twin engine with Suzuki fuel injection punches out tremendous torque and exhilarating acceleration from idle to redline.
- Potent 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valves-per-cylinder V-Twin engine SOHC is built to deliver massive torque while providing good fuel economy.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Large flywheels help smooth out low rpm power pulses, as does a spring loaded primary drive damper bolted to the end of the crankshaft.
- To reduce mechanical sounds, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- A spring loaded scissor type split primary drive gear mounted on the crankshaft also reduces mechanical noise.
- Each aluminum alloy cylinder is plated with SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) nickel phosphorus silicon carbide coating which reduces friction and increases heat transfer, durability and ring sealing.
- Hard, smooth chrome-nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)-coated upper-compression and oil-control piston rings reduce friction and improve sealing.
- Suzuki’s class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Dual Throttle Value (SDTV) as well as a 32-bit engine management system to provide smooth throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute to proper ignition and efficient fuel economy.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starts and stabilizes an idle engine under various conditions.
- Effective engine management system and emissions control measures allow the M90 to meet latest emission standards.
- Chromed dual-exhaust with equal-length head pipes for excellent power delivery is mounted on the right side of the engine, and provide a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- Power is delivered through a wide ratio five speed transmission and a shock reducing damper, through a clean running, reliable drive shaft to the rear wheel.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) makes for efficient clutch operation and a lighter pull.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight cowl to the tapered tail section
- The M90 features a steel tube frame with a hidden rear shock absorber, creating a muscular, rigid hard-tail look.
- Flat-bend, drag-style handlebars are mounted on pull-back risers to be positioned within a short distance from the seat to improve the rider/machine interface, aiding comfort and control.
- The long stretched fuel tank holds a full 4.8 gallons of fuel.
- Long, cast sidestand is designed and positioned to help make it easier to move the parked bike up off the stand.
- The large diameter, blacked-out inverted forks feature 43mm inner tubes with 5.1 inches of wheel travel to soak up road imperfections and handle the powerful front brakes.
- The coil-over 46mm rear shock is hidden underneath the bodywork so the ride is smooth and controlled.
- Dual fully floating 290mm front disc brakes with dual-piston calipers and a 275mm rear disc brake with a single dual-piston caliper are ready to haul the bike down from speed.
Wheels and Tires
- Cast-aluminum 16-inch front and 15-inch rear wheels, with a seamless black finish.
- Wide 120/70 ZR18 front and 200/50 ZR17 rear Bridgestone radial tires are specifically designed for M90.
- Wide, long, well-padded seat interfaces with the comfortable passenger seat that can be easily replaced with an optional single seat cowl for solo rides.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides.
- Multi–reflector headlight with a 60/55W halogen high/low-beam bulb.
- LED taillight with fisheye fresnel-cut smoked red lens. Bullet-shaped turn signals with unique vertical lens cuts.
- Distinctive instrument cluster is integrated into the headlight cowl.
- Instrumentation features a stepping-motor-driven analog speedometer and a bar-section fuel gauge that’s always on display.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.