- 2017 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering Special Edition with Rugged Package
2017 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering Special Edition with Rugged Package
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the world's first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, you'll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is a dominating group of ATVs.
The Rugged Package 2017 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering Special Edition is wrapped in sleek, matte-black bodywork and comes equipped with beefy front and rear bumpers, and wide, protective mud flaps that live up to their robust looks.
The 493cc liquid-cooled power plant features a precise Suzuki fuel injection system and twin iridium spark plugs that help ensure easy starting, excellent throttle response, great fuel efficiency, and reduced emissions. Reduced effort from the power steering permits higher handlebars for increased rider comfort, and Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during spirited or difficult terrain riding. Precision built in Rome, Georgia the KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering Special Edition with Rugged Package is ready for any utility task or outdoor adventure.
- 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine
- QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission with advanced engine-braking system
- Compact and lightweight advanced electric power steering system
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes plus a sealed, multi-plate rear brake system
- High traction 25-inch CARLISLE tires are mounted on ultra-sturdy aluminum rims
- Special oversize front and rear bumpers, plus front and rear flared mud guards
- The powerful 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine produces a wide powerband with strong top-end power
- Precise Suzuki fuel injection system and twin iridium spark plugs ensure easy starting, excellent throttle response, great fuel efficiency, and reduced emissions
- Its cylinder is canted forward for a low center of gravity resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. The engine also features a counterbalancer shaft for smooth operation
- The compact 4-valve cylinder head has large intake valves and straight intake ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency
- High capacity aluminum radiator with large diameter, thermostatically controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature
- The QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for high/low range selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction augmented by the Power Steering system. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction
- Handlebar-mounted push-button controls permit easy selection between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD
- An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when stuck in the mud
- Stylish bodywork features high-clearance fenders equipped with wide, flared mud guards that offer great protection for the rider from flying debris. Carefully designed body panels simplify maintenance needs, such as oil level checks.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment.
- Fully independent, A-arm/I-beam rear suspension with 7.7 inches of wheel travel includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes plus a sealed, multi-plate rear brake system. The rear brake’s clutch-type design provides high durability, reduced unsprung weight and low-maintenance.
- High traction 25-inch CARLISLE tires are mounted on strong, yet lightweight, aluminum wheels.
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during spirited or difficult terrain riding.
- Reduced effort from the Power Steering permits higher handlebars for increased rider comfort.
- Polyethylene skid plates provide protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
- Dual 35W headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the distinctive KINGQUAD grille appearance. Bright tail light help make the ATV visible in dark conditions.
- Large diameter, oversize bumpers are mounted to the front and rear for maximum protection and utility. The rear bumper features a square hitch receiver that lets you take advantage of the ATV’s strong towing capacity.
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit makes winch installation simple.
- Instrumentation includes LCD readouts for speedometer, odometer, twin tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel level, driving range and drive mode. LED indicators for high, low, neutral, reverse and 2WD/4WD and differential-locked 4WD. LED cautions for fuel injection and engine temperature.
- High-output, three-phase charging system feeds an 18-amp maintenance-free battery for abundant power for easy starting and accessory use. A sealed 12V accessory outlet is standard.
- The large 4.6 gallon (17.5 L) fuel tank is positioned for a low center-of-gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock and a ratchet-style filler cap (which prevents over tightening so it can be easily unscrewed for refilling).
- A large 2.8 liter water resistant front storage compartment includes an easy access screw-on cap.
- The rugged steel-tube cargo racks have wrinkle paint finish for durability and scratch resistance.
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection.
- A variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories are available including winches, windshield, snow plow, aluminum skid pans, rack extensions, utility box and more.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.