KEY BASE FEATURES
101-hp Rotax 1000R V-Twin Engine & Dual Exhaust
Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering
KEY PACKAGE FEATURES
30-in (76.2 cm) Gorilla Axle Silverback∞ Tires on 14-in (35.6 cm) Wheels
FOX† 2.5 PODIUM QS3† Piggyback shocks
CVT transmission with Quick Response System (QRS), High Airflow, and Extra Low L-Gear
Relocated Engine Air Intake & CVT Inlets/Outlets
Fully equipped and powerful to get you in the mud, and out.
Horsepower matters when it comes to mud riding. That's why the Maverick MAX 1000R X mr is built with an 101-hp Rotax® 1000R V-Twin engine. Take on any mud hole with confidence and best-in-class power.
101-HP ROTAX® 1000R V-TWIN ENGINE & DUAL EXHAUST
- ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE The 976cc, 101-hp Rotax® 1000R V-Twin engine is at the heart of the Maverick performance. The optimized air flow from the intake to the dual exhaust makes it breathe easily for strong, consistent power. And the centralized position of the engine contributes to the nimbleness of the handling.
RELOCATED ENGINE AIR INTAKE & CVT INLETS/OUTLETS
- DESIGNED FOR MUDDING The engine's air intake, CVT inlets and CVT exhaust have been positioned as high as possible in the Maverick MAX X mr 1000R to improve breathing while navigating wet and muddy conditions. The three-piece system is located high on the dash and behind the driver and passenger for added convenience.
FOX 2.5 PODIUM QS3 PIGGYBACK SHOCKS
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SHOCKS These new high-performance front and rear FOX 2.0 PODIUM QS3 shocks allows riders to easily dial-in their suspension setup tool-free. Through a 3-position knob, suspension can be easily adjusted depending on the terrain or your riding preference. Turn the knob to position 1 to get a smooth compression optimizing comfort and performance for the long rides, or go to position 3 to get that high-performance race-ready suspension.
TRI-MODE DYNAMIC POWER STEERING
- PRECISION-ENGINEERED HANDLING The Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) offers three levels of rider-adjustable steering assistance that can be adapted to match the terrain while also reducing kickback to the steering.The amount of assistance varies with the vehicle's speed to adjust the steering input effort to a comfortable level.
30-IN GORILLA AXLE SILVERBACK∞ TIRES ON 14-IN WHEELS
- PERFORMANCE MUD TIRES AND WHEELS Designed by Gorilla Axle for mud riding and racing, these tires were developed to go in the deepest mud holes. Installed on large 14-in (35.6 cm) cast-aluminum wheels to give an aggressive look.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.