KEY BASE FEATURES
101-hp Rotax 1000R V-Twin Engine & Dual Exhaust
Torsional Trailing A-arms independent (TTA) rear suspension with 14-in (35.6 cm) travel
FOX† 2.0 PODIUM QS3† Piggyback shocks
27-in (68.6 cm) Maxxis† Bighorn 2.0 tires on 14-in (35.6 cm) wheels
Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering
Enjoy comfortable steering with varying levels of assistance.
101-HP ROTAX® 1000R V-TWIN ENGINE & DUAL EXHAUST
- ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE The 976cc, 101-hp Rotax® 1000R V-Twin engine is at the heart of the Maverick performance. This liquid-cooled, single-overhead-cam power plant features four valves per cylinder and is fed by a 54mm Bosch∞ throttle body and two sophisticated VDO Siemens∞ fuel injectors.
TTA INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION WITH 14-IN TRAVEL
- INNOVATIVE REAR SUSPENSION The innovative Torsional Trailing A-arms (TTA) rear suspension is a compact version of a five-link suspension for no-bump steer, and the lowest scrub for optimized bump absorption and tire-to-ground contact. Features a lower unsprung weight and 14-in. (35.6 cm) of travel.
FOX 2.0 PODIUM QS3† PIGGYBACK SHOCKS
- PERFORMANCE SHOCKS These new high-performance front and rear FOX 2.0 PODIUM QS3 shocks allows riders to easily dial-in their suspension setup tool-free. Through a 3-position knob, suspension can be easily adjusted depending on the terrain or your riding preference. Turn the knob to position 1 to get a smooth compression optimizing comfort and performance for the long rides, or go to position 3 to get that high-performance race-ready suspension.
27-IN MAXXIS† BIGHORN 2.0 TIRES ON 12-IN WHEELS
- LIGHTWEIGHT TIRES AND WHEELS The lightweight radial tires offer a smoother ride, predictable cornering and optimum climbing confidence. Installed on wheels featuring a strong lightweight construction.
TRI-MODE DYNAMIC POWER STEERING
- PRECISION-ENGINEERED HANDLING The Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) offers three levels of rider-adjustable steering assistance that can be adapted to match the terrain while also reducing kickback to the steering.The amount of assistance varies with the vehicle's speed to adjust the steering input effort to a comfortable level.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.