2017 Can-Am Defender MAX XT HD10
KEY BASE FEATURES
Dual Versa-Pro Bench seats for six adults with adjustable driver seat
Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
Visco Lok QE Front differential and lockable rear differential
27-in (68.6 cm) Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires on 14-in (35.6 cm) aluminum wheels
16.9 us gal (63.9 l) Storage capacity
ECO™ / Work / Normal driving modes
The Defender MAX XT comes equipped with many factory-installed accessories including 27 in. (68.6 cm) Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires mounted on 14 in. (35.6 cm) wheels and Dynamic Power Steering for better handling and steering.
HEAVY-DUTY ROTAX V-TWIN ENGINES
- The Defender MAX XT package offers two very capable true-work powerplant options. The 72-hp Rotax HD10 V-Twin is specifically tuned for serious work but also offers 61 lb-ft torque and peak torque at lower RPM for optimal delivery for recreational use. The work-focused Rotax HD8 V-Twin delivers 50 hp and 50 lb-ft torque for tough tasks.
DYNAMIC POWER STEERING
- PRECISION-ENGINEERED HANDLING The specific Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) system is tuned for utility applications while also offering responsiveness for recreational usage. DPS improves steering feel in slow-speed working situations and in more technical terrain. It also is designed to offer less assistance at high speed and more assistance at low speed.
4-MODE TRACTION SYSTEM
- BETTER CONTROL The Visco-Lok QE† front differential combined with the lockable rear differential offer a 4-mode traction system providing multiple choices for varying terrain or tasks. Users, via a separate front-and-rear toggle switches, can select between a 2x4 open rear differential for tight turning and turf protection, a 2x4 lockable rear for improved 2WD traction, a 4x4 open rear for more maneuverability in rugged terrain and a 4x4 locked rear for maximum traction. The rear differential is gear-on-gear to the transmission for better response, no maintenance, better efficiency and fewer components.
ADVANCED DUAL VERSA-PRO BENCH SEATS
- PICK-UP INSPIRED SEATING The Dual VERSA-PRO bench seats offered on the XT package includes a truck-like flip-up passenger seats with a front sealed/waterproof under seat storage. It uses a reinforced seat cover with thicker vinyl and a special material finish to be more resistant and offer a premium look. The Defender MAX vehicles’ high-quality seat cover is designed to endure the everyday use on the farm, job site and trail. In addition, the XT driver seat features 3-in (8 cm) of adjustability (forward/rearward) for added comfort and better entrance / exit.
OPEN DASH WITH REMOVABLE TOOLBOX AND UNDER DASH STORAGE
- ADAPTABLE STORAGE The open dash design features a handy removable and water-resistant 1.7 gal (6.3 L) toolbox, an industry exclusive, to allow users to carefully carry tools and supplies their need in an organized manner. In addition, it includes 6 gal (23 L) of under dash storage with an enclosed pocket, perfect for stowing small essentials. Combined with the removable and waterproof under seat storage box, the Defender MAX proposes a total of 16.9 gal. (63.9 L) of storage solutions.
- CAB-READY The sturdy Profile cage (steel) is designed in tandem with the Can-Am Cab and genuine accessories to ensure the best fit-and-finish and seamless integration in the industry. To enhance visibility and improve entrance / exit of the cab, the front section of the cage was moved far forward.
27-IN MAXXIS† BIGHORN 2.0 TIRES ON 14-IN WHEELS
- PREMIUM WHEELS AND TIRES 14-in (35,6 cm) black cast-aluminum wheels with 27-in (68.6 cm) Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires
PREMIUM COLOR OPTIONS
- PAINTED OR CAMO The Defender MAX XT vehicles are available with premium metallic paint or an exclusive water-dipped camouflage pattern, providing a first-class appearance. Choose from the painted Intense Red or Pure Magnesium Metallic or go stealth with the available Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Camo.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.