KEY BASE FEATURES
Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
Full cab enclosure with full glass windshield, wiper/washer kit, full doors with electric windows and a sliding rear glass
Integrated heater kit
12.7 gal (48.1 L) of storage capacity including a 1.7 gal (6.3 L) water-resistant toolbox and a 5.6 gal (21 L) waterproof under passenger seat storage box
Painted color options and Mossy Oak† Break-Up Country Camo† water dipped option
The Defender XT CAB is the most complete utility vehicle that is inspired by those who drive it. Tough, capable and clever features allow the Defender XT CAB to get the most out of your workday in comfort, style and ingenuity.
FULL CAB ENCLOSURE
- ALL SEASON COMFORT Full cab enclosure with tilt up windshield and wiper kit, doors with electric opening windows and rear window with sliding opening.
- STAY WARM Even when you’re working or hunting outside in colder climates, you can escape the bone-chilling temps by climbing into a toasty warm cabin and firing on the integrated heater.
HEAVY-DUTY ROTAX V-TWIN ENGINES
- The Defender XT CAB package offers two very capable true-work powerplant options. The 72-hp Rotax HD10 V-Twin is specifically tuned for serious work but also offers 61 lb-ft torque and peak torque at lower RPM for optimal delivery for recreational use. The work-focused Rotax HD8 V-Twin delivers 50 hp and 50 lb-ft torque for tough tasks.
DYNAMIC POWER STEERING
- PRECISION-ENGINEERED HANDLING The specific Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) system is tuned for utility applications while also offering responsiveness for recreational usage. DPS improves steering feel in slow-speed working situations and in more technical terrain. It also is designed to offer less assistance at high speed and more assistance at low speed.
4-MODE TRACTION SYSTEM
- BETTER CONTROL The Visco-Lok QE† front differential combined with the lockable rear differential offer a 4-mode traction system providing multiple choices for varying terrain or tasks. Users, via a separate front-and-rear toggle switches, can select between a 2x4 open rear differential for tight turning and turf protection, a 2x4 lockable rear for improved 2WD traction, a 4x4 open rear for more maneuverability in rugged terrain and a 4x4 locked rear for maximum traction. The rear differential is gear-on-gear to the transmission for better response, no maintenance, better efficiency and fewer components.
ADVANCED VERSA-PRO BENCH SEAT
- The VERSA-PRO bench seat offered on the XT package includes a reinforced seat cover. It uses a thicker vinyl and a special material finish to be more resistant and offer a premium look. The Defender vehicles’ high-quality seat cover is designed to endure the everyday use on the farm, job site and trail. In addition, the XT VERSA-PRO bench seat comes with a 3-in (8 cm) adjustable driver’s seat (forward/rearward) for added comfort and better ingress/egress.
OPEN DASH WITH REMOVABLE TOOLBOX AND UNDER DASH STORAGE
- ADAPTABLE STORAGE The open dash design features a handy removable and water-resistant 1.7 gal (6.3 L) toolbox, an industry exclusive, to allow users to carefully carry tools and supplies their need in an organized manner. In addition, it includes under dash storage with an enclosed pocket, perfect for stowing small essentials. Combined with the removable and waterproof under seat storage box, the Defender XT CAB proposes a total of 12.7 gal. (48.1 L) of storage solutions.
27-IN MAXXIS† BIGHORN 2.0 TIRES ON 14-IN WHEELS
- PREMIUM WHEELS AND TIRES 14-in (35.6 cm) black cast-aluminum wheels with 27-in (68.6 cm) Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.