Best-in-class Rotax power to get you through the mud.
KEY BASE FEATURES
62-hp Rotax 650 V-Twin Engine
KEY PACKAGE FEATURES
28-in (71.1 cm) Maxxis Mudzilla∞ Tires on 12-in (30.5 cm) Wheels
Visco-Lok† QE Auto-Locking Front Differential
Heavy-Duty Front Bumper
Best-in-class Rotax® power to get you through the mud.
62-HP ROTAX® 650 V-TWIN ENGINE
- CATEGORY-LEADING PERFORMANCE The 650 cc liquid-cooled Rotax V-Twin powerplant produces 62-hp and can easily outperform competitive 700 cc-class models. With an unmatched power-to-weight ratio and electronic fuel injection, the single overhead cam engine is efficient and invigorating.
- MUD MANAGEMENT Located in place of the front rack, the Can-Am Outlander X mr's radiator is kept out of the mud and wears a protective, vented cover, ensuring you'll be able to enjoy all-day rides in deep goop. The large, efficient radiator offers approximately 22 kW of cooling capacity.
28-IN. (71.1 CM) MAXXIS MUDZILLA∞ TIRES ON 12-IN. (30.5 CM) WHEELS
- MUD TIRES ON RUGGED WHEELS The 28-in (71.1 cm) Maxxis Mudzilla∞ 6-ply tires offer exceptional mud characteristics. Large lugs and an aggressive tread pattern are designed to give maximum traction in the mud and a smooth ride to the next mud hole. The 12-in (30.5 cm) cast-aluminum wheels reduce unsprung weight and offer improved strength.
VISCO-LOK† QE AUTO-LOCKING FRONT DIFFERENTIAL
- BETTER CONTROL All DPS-equipped models have Visco-Lok† QE, which has all the features and benefits of the standard quick-engagement Visco-Lok† differential, but with an even quicker engagement point. This differential, unlike some competitors' differentials, does not have a speed limiter.
HEAVY-DUTY FRONT BUMPER
- ADDED PROTECTION The front and rear bumpers are factory installed and are covered by a factory warranty. The added protection gives peace of mind in rugged conditions.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.