Stunning looks and upgraded suspension offer an exhilarating ride.
KEY BASE FEATURES
Rotax V-Twin engine options
3,000-lb (1,361 kg) WARN† Winch with Roller Fairlead
KEY PACKAGE FEATURES
FOX† Performance Series 1.5 PODIUM† QS3 shocks
NEW 14-in. (36.5 cm) cast-aluminum beadlocks wheels with 26-in. (66 cm) tires
Heavy-Duty Front & Rear Bumpers
Loaded with features including an upgraded suspension and aluminum beadlock wheels, the Outlander XT-P package is a sporty ride with all the extras.
ROTAX V-TWIN ENGINE OPTIONS
- CATEGORY-LEADING PERFORMANCE Available with the 78-hp Rotax 850 or 89-hp Rotax 1000R liquid-cooled V-Twin engine, with four valves per cylinder and single overhead camshafts, the signature Can-Am engine lineup offers unmatched power for a true performance edge.
FOX† PERFORMANCE SERIES 1.5 PODIUM† QS3 SHOCKS
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE These new high-performance front and rear FOX† PERFORMANCE SERIES 1.5 PODIUM† QS3 shocks allows riders to easily dial-in their suspension setup tool-free. Through a 3-position knob, suspension can be adjusted to give a smooth and comfortable ride. Turn the knob up one position to get a more sporty behavior or go to position 3 to get that high-performance race-ready suspension.
NEW 14-IN (35.6 CM) ALUMINUM BEADLOCK WHEELS WITH 26-IN (66 CM) ITP TIRES
- SPORT WHEELS AND TIRES A mechanical fastening device makes it nearly impossible for the tire bead to break loose during heavy acceleration or cornering. The 26-in (66 cm), 6-ply ITP Terracross tires feature a tread pattern that is aggressive enough to tackle tough terrain, yet provide a smooth ride.
- POWERFUL WINCH This powerful winch with a 3,000-lb (1,361 kg) capacity is factory-installed and can handle the toughest situations.
HEAVY-DUTY FRONT & REAR BUMPERS
- ADDED PROTECTION The front and rear bumpers are factory installed and are covered by a factory warranty. The added protection gives peace of mind in rugged conditions.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.