ROTAX 450 AND 570 ENGINE OPTIONS
KEY BASE FEATURES
Rotax 450 and 570 engine options
Torsional Trailing Arm Independent (TTI) rear suspension
Double A-Arm front suspension
Visco-Lok auto-locking front differential
1,300 lb (590 kg) Towing Capacity
Raise your expectations, not your price range. Get the all-terrain performance you'd expect from Can-Am at the most accessible price ever.
ROTAX 450 AND 570 ENGINE
- CATEGORY-LEADING PERFORMANCE Select from either a 38-hp single-cylinder, liquid-cooled Rotax 450 four-stroke or a 48-hp, eight-valve, liquid-cooled SOHC Rotax 570 V-Twin. The proven Rotax engines offer unmatched power and performance while remaining both reliable and efficient.
TORSIONAL TRAILING ARM INDEPENDENT (TTI) REAR SUSPENSION
- ELIMINATES SCRUB AND CAMBER CHANGES The industry's only independent rear suspension where the rear wheels pivot up and down in a vertical line rather than a more cumbersome butterfly motion. It is also strategically designed to offer point-and-shoot handling, optimal traction and the efficient transferring of power to the ground. With 5 preload settings on the shocks and 8.8 inches (22 cm) of suspension travel, the Outlander soaks up rough terrain to keep the rider comfortable and focused on the trail.
DOUBLE A-ARM FRONT SUSPENSION
- BETTER STEERING FEEL Includes dive-control geometry for better cornering and vehicle-braking dynamics. The 9-in (23 cm) suspension travel increases trail comfort and capabilities in rough terrain.
VISCO-LOK AUTO-LOCKING FRONT DIFFERENTIAL
- BETTER CONTROL The Can-Am Visco-Lok system is one of the most riderfriendly designs on the market, as the progressively and automatically locking front differential system requires no buttons to push or levers to hold. Once 4x4 is selected, the system intelligently transfers power from the slipping front wheel to the opposing wheel with traction and is not hampered by a speed or rev limiters.
300 LB (590 KG) TOWING CAPACITY
- CARRY THE LOAD Fully equipped to move a load, the Outlander has a standard rear hitch plate and a large 1,300-pound (590 kg) towing capacity.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.