The most accessible mud-ready ATV on the market.
KEY BASE FEATURES
Rotax 570 V-Twin engine
KEY PACKAGE FEATURES
28-in (71.1 cm) Maxxis Mudzilla∞ Tires on 12-in (30.5 cm) Wheels
Visco-Lok† QE Auto-Locking Front Differential
Rugged front bumper
The most accessible mud-ready ATV on the market. Take on any mud hole with confidence and best-in-class power.
ROTAX 570 V-TWIN ENGINE
- CATEGORY-LEADING PERFORMANCE Equipped with the 48-hp Rotax 570 liquid-cooled V-Twin engine, with four valves per cylinder and single overhead camshaft, this Can-Am engine gives you the power to get in and out of the toughest mud holes.
- MUD MANAGEMENT Located in place of the front rack, the Can-Am Outlander X mr's radiator is kept out of the mud and wears a protective, vented cover, ensuring you'll be able to enjoy all-day rides in deep goop. The large, efficient radiator offers approximately 22 kW of cooling capacity.
28-IN. (71 CM) MAXXIS MUDZILLA TIRES WITH 12-IN. (30.5 CM) CAST-ALUMINUM WHEELS
- MUD TIRES ON RUGGED WHEELS The 28-in (71 cm) Maxxis Mudzilla∞ 6-ply tires offer exceptional mud characteristics. Large lugs and an aggressive tread pattern are designed to give maximum traction in the mud and a smooth ride to the next mud hole. The 12-in (30.5 cm) cast-aluminum wheels reduce unsprung weight and offer improved strength.
VISCO-LOK† QE AUTO-LOCKING FRONT DIFFERENTIAL
- BETTER CONTROL All DPS-equipped models have Visco-Lok† QE, which has all the features and benefits of the standard quick-engagement Visco-Lok† differential, but with an even quicker engagement point. This differential, unlike some competitors' differentials, does not have a speed limiter.
RUGGED FRONT BUMPER
- ADDED PROTECTION The front bumper is factory installed and are covered by a factory warranty. The added protection gives peace of mind in rugged conditions.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.