Power, reliability and handling with comfort for two.
KEY BASE FEATURES
Rotax 450 and 570 engine options
Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) rear suspension
Double A-arm front suspension
Surrounding Spar Technology (SST) G2 Frame
Steel rack with LinQ quick-attach accessory system
ROTAX 450 AND 570 ENGINE OPTIONS
- CATEGORY-LEADING PERFORMANCE Select from either a 38-hp single-cylinder, liquid-cooled Rotax 450 four-stroke or a 48-hp, eight-valve, liquid-cooled SOHC Rotax 570 V-Twin. The proven Rotax engines offer unmatched power and performance while remaining both reliable and efficient.
TORSIONAL TRAILING ARM INDEPENDENT (TTI) REAR SUSPENSION
- ELIMINATES SCRUB AND CAMBER CHANGES The industry's only independent rear suspension where the rear wheels pivot up and down in a vertical line rather than a more cumbersome butterfly motion. It is also strategically designed to offer point-and-shoot handling, optimal traction and the efficient transferring of power to the ground. With 5 preload settings on the shocks and 8.8 inches (22 cm) of suspension travel, the Outlander MAX soaks up rough terrain to keep the rider comfortable and focused on the trail.
DOUBLE A-ARM FRONT SUSPENSION
- BETTER STEERING FEEL Includes dive-control geometry for better cornering and vehicle-braking dynamics. The 9-in (23 cm) suspension travel increases trail comfort and capabilities in rough terrain.
SURROUNDING SPAR TECHNOLOGY (SST) G2 FRAME
- MORE EFFICIENT DESIGN The next-generation, industry-exclusive SST G2 frame with Geometric Contact Control. The more efficient welded-steel frame incorporates new processes and updated geometry for increased structural integrity, improved durability, and precision handling.
STEEL RACK WITH LINQ QUICK-ATTACH ACCESSORY SYSTEM
- EASY ON,EASY OFF The Outlander MAX models feature front and rear steel rack designs with a 360-pound (163 kg) combined rack capacity [Front: 120 lb (54 kg) / Rear: 240 lb (109 kg)]. The integrated LinQ quick-attach accessory system offers convenient and adaptable cargo hauling capabilities and works with numerous Can-Am rack accessories.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.