The time has come to get your little ones on the dirt! The Suzuki 2017 DR-Z70 brings ease and convenience to young riders getting started on two wheels. With an automatic clutch, 3-speed transmission, electric starting and a low 22-inch seat height, this race styled bike will help build confidence and riding ability for young supervised riders. The 67cc engine delivers a smooth, controllable powerband and adult supervisors can adjust its power level so young riders can learn at a proper pace. The DR-Z70 is the ideal way to get your whole family involved in motorcycling!
DIMENSIONS AND CURB WEIGHT
- Powered by a reliable 67cc, 4-stroke engine that has plenty of torque to leave the competition with smaller engines in its dust. The DR-Z70’s engine provides impressive performance with a smooth, controllable powerband that only a larger displacement engine can provide
- Starting the DR-Z70 requires a simple push of the electric start button. Alternatively, riders can kick start the DR-Z70 so a fun day of riding is always available
- Adult supervision is essential so young riders get off to a safe and fun start to motorcycling, the DR-Z70 provides the security of a keyed ignition
- The adjustable throttle limiter allows supervising adults to control engine output to suit the rider’s ability
- Clean-burning four-stroke engine easily achieves California Air Resources Board (CARB) emissions regulations
- Spark-arrester equipped muffler is environmentally friendly, yet has a pleasant exhaust note
- The easy-to-use automatic clutch smoothly transmits power through the three speed transmission so beginner riders learn key shifting techniques while building the joy of riding
- Inverted front forks feature RM-Z inspired design to produce enjoyable riding on a variety of terrain surfaces with 3.8 inches of front wheel travel to absorb bumps
- This motorcycle can be in the family for years with its larger engine and 10-inch wheels; the Suzuki DR-Z70 was the first youth bike to combine such a potent engine with quality running gear
- Don’t be fooled by the DR-Z70’s light weight, as it has a durable, steel frame designed to carry a wide range of riders and can easily tackle a variety of riding conditions
- Adjustable front brake lever to fit various sized hands producing optimum control for young riders
- Low 22-inch seat height for entry level riders with a slightly forward-leaning riding position for maximum rider mobility
- Aggressive RM-Z inspired styling with bright yellow body work and matching graphics lets the rider enjoy a big bike look and appeal
- Strong braking performance provided by front and rear drum brakes
- The DR-Z70 is not recommended for children under age 7. Parental supervision required during operation. Rider must always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Ride safety and be thoughtful of others
- The DR-Z70 is designed for use by children and off road use only — do not use on public roads. Single rider only — weight limit 40 kg (88 lbs.)
- 6-month limited warranty
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.