Here comes the 2017 DR-Z1250L to make sure young and smaller stature riders can tackle the dirt. Larger 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires, as well as a front disc brake, deliver big bike performance to a size appropriate motorcycle. Styled to mirror Suzuki’s RM-Z and RMX models, this DR-Z promotes a more race-oriented look while the sharp handling and strong low-to-mid end power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The looks are a testament that you can’t judge a book by its cover because the DR-Z125L is an unassuming package packed with loads of fun.
- Compact 124cc 4-stroke, SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine provides a strong low-to-mid range power range that can be easily handled
- Precise digital CDI ignition system with an ignition-timing map tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics
- MIKUNI VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) - plated cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer
- Five-speed transmission with link-type gearshift system for precise operation and positive feel
- Easy pull, rack & pinion manual clutch lets the rider control take-offs and power delivery
- Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear beam-style swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, fully-sized off road machine
- Lightweight aluminum rims (19-inch front/16-inch rear) for reduced weight contributing to agile handling and improved suspension performance
- The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability
- Appropriate 32 inch seat height lets the bike fit a variety of riders
- Strong braking performance provided by lightweight front disc and rear drum brakes
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provides long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action that creates an enjoyable, comfortable ride
- The rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable for a wide range of riding conditions and rider weight
- A lightweight plastic skid plate helps protect the bottom of the engine
- Bright Suzuki Factory Yellow bodywork with matching race-inspired graphics
- 6-month limited warranty
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.