Powerful, torquey fuel-injected 449cc engine. Slim, aggressively styled chassis and bodywork. Electric starter. Full-function, two-mode instrument cluster. Enduro lighting. Additional chassis protection. Sharing core technologies with Suzuki’s Championship-winning open-class RM-Z450, the RMX450Z rewrites the rules for serious trail riders.
- Fuel-injected engine is based on Suzuki's winning open-class motocrosser; the RM-Z450
- Trail-ready features include an electric starter powered by a compact battery (plus kick-start back-up), a coolant reservoir tank and an engine protector plate
- Enduro ready, full-function instrument cluster includes a low fuel level warning light
- The airbox features a hinged lid for quick air-filter maintenance
- Aluminum-alloy twin-spar frame with high-performance SHOWA fork and piggyback-reservoir style rear shock
- Competition-developed seat and slim bodywork creates a controllable, ergonomic riding position
- Racing-inspired graphics and colors include fork clamps that are anodized black, complementing the gold fork leg finish
- Black anodized EXCEL aluminum rims are ready to withstand rugged off-road conditions
- 449cc 4-stroke, 4-valve, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected DOHC powerplant is based on the high-performance and reliable RM-Z450
- Minimal differences as compared to the RM-Z450 motocross engine includes a modified inlet tract and revised cam profiles to increase low and mid-rpm power
- The compact aluminum cylinder is finished with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating for durability, light weight and efficient heat transfer
- A larger magneto-generator is fitted to charge the battery and power the lights. The increased mass also aids traction
- Advanced fuel-injection system makes for extra-smooth power delivery, high fuel efficiency, and superb reliability
- The airbox features a hinged lid for quick air-filter maintenance and better protection from debris
- The coolant reservoir tank has a specially located filler cap for easy access
- Strong 5-speed transmission with wide gear ratios and primary/final drive ratios selected to suit various situations from steep trails to open terrain
- The aluminum-alloy twin-spar frame combines cast and extruded sections to achieve low weight with high rigidity and durability
- RM-Z450-derived trail-ready suspension uses high-performance SHOWA forks with full adjustability
- Aluminum, link-style swingarm is descended from the RM-Z line and uses a fully adjustable SHOWA piggyback-reservoir style rear shock
- Rear suspension linkage geometry combines the RM-Z series' renowned turning-on-rails abilities with optimized handling performance for trail rides
- Race-inspired waved disc rotors are mounted to black EXCEL aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes
- High-impact, black plastic fork leg, plus rear brake rotor and caliper protectors shield these components from trail obstacles
- The standard Renthal Fatbar is stronger and reduces vibration better than conventional aluminum handlebars
- Bright 35W headlight is smoothly incorporated into the front number plate
- Trim, low-draw LED taillight is neatly tucked under the lip of the rear fender
- The full-function, dual (sport/standard) mode instrument cluster is in a durable, ultra-compact housing
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.