The 2017 Suzuki DR200S is the affordable motorcycle that can tackle a dirt trail or be a street commuter that gets 88MPG with its reliable 199cc engine complete with push-button electric-starting, telescopic front forks, a 3.3 gallon tank, and abundant torque. This makes the DR200S is the intelligent choice for trail enthusiasts and commuters alike. With sharp, competition-like styling, bright yellow or black bodywork with distinctive graphics, and a reasonable 33.3 inch seat height, this 278 pound cycle delivers the agile maneuverability and fun Suzuki is known for.
*Suzuki’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement tests conducted by Suzuki and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage may vary depending on how you ride and maintain your vehicles, road and driving conditions, tires pressure, engine break-in, accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
DIMENSIONS AND CURB WEIGHT
- Ultra-reliable 199cc, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC engine provides just the right amount of torque and horsepower to power your ride
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer
- Push-button electric start ﬁres up the bike consistently, powered by a small and reliable battery
- Digitally controlled CDI ignition system to match ignition timing throughout the engine rpm range
- Five-speed transmission with gear ratios suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions
- Cable-operated, quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive operation
- Engine power routes to the rear wheel via a low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain
- Influenced by the high-performance style of the RM-Z series, the ergonomic design makes the DR200S a better fit to a wider range of riders for the dirt and the pavement
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile strength steel pipe frame
- Telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension with adjustable spring preload have sufficient wheel travels of both front and rear 8.1 inches
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver reliable stopping power
- Large front and thick rear tires with special tread patterns are designed for smooth riding for on and off the pavement
- Backward-folding rearview mirrors, gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage from obstacle impact
- Electric start system provides convenient operation and features a lightweight starter motor and a compact, maintenance-free battery
- A 60/55 watt H4 halogen headlight can help extend your riding session
- The taillight and turn signals match the sleek style of the seat and bodywork
- The on-road legal lighting is complemented with rubber-mounted turn signals and horn
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
- Genuine Suzuki Accessories for DR200S owners are available including a selection of Suzuki logo apparel
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.