The 2017 DR-Z400S is ideal for taking a ride down your favorite off-road trail or ribbon of asphalt. You'll be impressed with the amount of torque coming from the 398cc liquid-cooled power plant as well as the crisp handling from the adjustable suspension. This ultra-reliable bike is completely street legal with an electric start and easy-to-read instrument cluster. New solid black bodywork with bold, contrasting color graphics makes the bike stand out on the road, on the trail, or even parked. Whether you're on the highway or on a twisty forest path, the Suzuki DR-Z400S can't be beat.
- A compact design, 398cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled, dry-sump engine produces strong low-RPM power. Its compact 4-valve cylinder head features large 36mm intake valves and 29mm exhaust valves help produce broad, tractable power and torque ready for any terrain
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Materials (SCEM) cylinder is durable, lightweight and provides superior heat transfer
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI system monitors throttle position/engine rpm and adjusts ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion
- Forged aluminum piston is 10 percent lighter than a cast piston and receives additional oil-cooling through a crankcase oil jet
- A Mikuni™ 36mm carburetor is fed by a 6-liter air box to achieve smooth throttle response. The left side cover has quick-release fasteners for easy access to the air filter
- Magnesium-alloy clutch, magneto and cam covers contribute to the bike’s low weight
- A compact 5-speed transmission utilizes a cable-operated clutch with separate outer cover for simplified clutch maintenance
- A narrow frame combines thin chrome-moly steel tubes for exceptional torsional rigidity with minimal weight. The backbone tube, front down tube and steering head gussets form the dry-sump engine oil tank. A bolt-on aluminum sub-frame helps reduce weight and simplify maintenance
- Long travel (11.3 in), 49mm cartridge-style forks with protective rubber boots, feature adjustable compression/rebound damping and adjustable spring preload for smooth performance on all types of on/off-road terrain
- Rear shock absorber features 11.6 in of travel, compression damping/preload adjustments and connects to a lightweight aluminum swingarm through a progressive linkage system
- Sure stopping power is supplied by a 250mm front disc with a dual-piston caliper and a 220mm rear disc brake with a single-piston caliper
- Electric start system provides convenient operation and features a lightweight starter motor and a compact 6.5 amp maintenance-free battery
- Compact digital instrument cluster with speedometer, odometer, and twin-trip meters with addition/subtraction capability, clock, timer and stopwatch functions
- On-road legal lighting with bright 60/55 watt H4 halogen headlight, compact tail/stoplight, lightweight, rubber-mounted turn signals and horn
- A pouch on the rear fender carries the tool kit and owner’s manual
- Special design mirrors rotate to avoid damage in case of impact
- Genuine Suzuki Accessories include a low profile seat, cargo rack, hand guard set and more
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.