The 2017 Suzuki DR650S is quite possible the best, all-around dual purpose motorcycle available today. Every DR650S is quality-built by Suzuki and features a reliable 644cc oil-cooled four-stroke single carried in a strong, steel semi-double cradle frame. The cartridge-style fork and link-style rear suspension can tackle tough trails or urban roads. So a variety of riders can enjoy this motorcycle, the seat height can be significantly reduced. Strong aluminum, spoke-style rims carrying tires that can handle the street or dirt are fitted so riders can tackle pavement or soil with ease. With new black bodywork and distinctive graphics, the DR650S will look good on any surface it’s ridden on.
- The compact and powerful 644cc, SOHC, four-stroke, air & oil-cooled, engine features the Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS). Piston-jet cooling and an engine oil cooler create consistent performance in a variety of conditions
- The engine is tuned with an emphasis on performance in the low-to-mid RPM range, while a gear-driven counter balancer minimizes vibration for comfortable ride
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, light weight and excellent heat dissipation
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI ignition system provides accurate spark timing for efficient combustion
- A convenient electric starter (supplemented with a zero-maintenance automatic decompression system) provides easy, quick starting
- Large MIKUNI 40mm (1.6 in) carburetor provides a smooth intake flow and quick throttle response
- The stainless-steel exhaust system is light and corrosion-resistant, and is tuned specifically for strong low and midrange power
- Easy-pull rack and pinion activated clutch proves precise operation and feel
- A smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission is complemented by a sealed O-ring drive chain
- A lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame provides agile handling on and off road
- Innovative, height-adjustable* front forks provide smooth and progressive action. Large diameter, thin-walled tubes reduce unsprung weight while maintaining high rigidity
- A link-type rear suspension with piggyback-style aluminum-body shock absorber provides stable performance. The height adjustable* shock features adjustable spring preload and compression damping to personalize the suspension for rider, load and terrain.
- *Seat and suspension height is adjustable by your Suzuki Dealer using a Genuine Suzuki Accessory kit.
- The front and rear suspension each provide a generous 260mm (10.2-inch) of wheel travel for superb performance over rough terrain
- Lightweight 290mm (11.4-inch) front floating disc brake with two-piston caliper and 240mm (9.4-inch) rear disc brake with two-piston caliper provide reliable stopping power
- Aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes are standard and are built for durability and strength
- The wheels are fitted with 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 rear tires that offer excellent on and off road traction
- Hollow-type wheel axles and an aluminum, beam-style swingarm reduce unsprung weight
- A long, comfortable seat, aluminum footpegs and grab handles allow you to carry a passenger with ease
- The motorcycle, and its push-button electric starting, is powered by a lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery
- The fully equipped lighting system comes with a bright 60/55W halogen headlight
- Seat height may be lowered by 40mm (1.6 in) using a Genuine Suzuki Accessory kit. The kit includes a shorter side stand to match the chassis height adjustment
- Further seat height reduction is possible with the fitment of the Suzuki Accessory low profile seat
- Other Genuine Suzuki Accessories include a cargo rack, skid plate and a selection of Suzuki apparel is available
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.