ntroducing the 2017 VanVan 200; the bike that puts the FUN in FUNKY. With its distinctive retro look, this baby is classic cool and ready to groove whenever and wherever you are. Whether you’re looking to cruise down to the beach, bop around campus, venture outside of your campsite, or go anywhere else in between, unleash your funk in whatever way your heart desires with the VanVan 200.
Its wide and spacious seat provides plenty of room for your plus-one and delivers comfort to the max; throw a leg over it and you’ll see what we mean! With easy peasy push-button starting and an advanced, compact electronic fuel injection (EFI) system, you’ll have those fat, over-sized tires rolling in no time. The Suzuki VanVan 200 is a proper motorcycle in every sense, and one that’s loaded with individuality and flair. Just like you.
DIMENSIONS AND CURB WEIGHT
- The VanVan’s 199cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled engine is built for excellent response
- Easy, push-button electric starting
- Advanced, compact fuel injection system and well-designed exhaust are tuned with an emphasis on low-to-mid range power delivery that’s street friendly
- Carefully selected transmission gear ratios provide smooth acceleration through each gear
- Air-cooled oil cooler helps stabilize the engine’s performance
- Wide 18-inch front and extra-wide 14-inch balloon tires, boost the VanVan’s classic retro look and add to its unique character
- Wide, pleated and plush seat has a low seat height great for both rider and passenger
- Classic round headlight upfront and a bold, distinctively designed rear tail/stop light
- Easy-to-read speedometer with black face and white numbers glow with color in the dark
- Classic, air-cooled 199cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, engine is built for durability and excellent throttle response
- Precise manual clutch feeds a five speed transmission with gear ratios that provide brisk acceleration and smooth cruising
- Robust charging system supplies the battery so the VanVan’s electric start is push-button easy
- Advanced, compact EFI system features an integrated fuel pump/ injector assembly for precise fuel delivery that results in outstanding performance and economy
- Automatic idle speed control (ISC) means start up is easy with no choke and the idle speed is always right, not matter the condition
- Air-cooled oil cooler (like those used on the DR650S) helps control engine temperature to stabilize performance
- Catalyzer-equipped exhaust system helps control emissions while the bullet-shaped muffler produces a pleasant exhaust note
- Strong, steel diamond-style frame is the foundation for low-slung fun
- Slim shaped 1.7 gal. (6.5L) fuel tank is low and out of the way when riding while providing great range
- The wide 18-inch 130/80 front balloon tire on an aluminum rim wheel and extra-wide 14-inch 180/80 rear balloon tire, enhance the VanVan’s classic retro look and add to its unique character
- Front disc brake with two-piston caliper and rear drum brake provide strong stopping power
- Widely spaced, 33mm-inner-tube telescopic front fork and single-shock absorber rear suspension with 136mm of wheel travel for supple handling performance
- Wide, spacious and generously cushioned seat has a low 30.3 inch (770 mm) seat height that delivers a comfortable experience for both the rider and passenger
- Rubber-covered, large-sized footpegs add even more comfort to the ride
- Well-spaced tubular handlebar and control levers make guiding the VanVan an easy task
- Compact round 60/55W headlight, chrome body turn signals and bold, distinctively designed rear combination light bring classic functionality to the VanVan
- Convenient one-piece grab bar with luggage hooks for cargo strap attachment points
- Fender mounted pouch provides storage for the owner’s manual and hand tools
- 12-month limited warranty. Lengthen the protection time and add benefits through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality, sophistication and performance legacy of the brand
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for VanVan owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.