The 2017 QuadSport Z50 is the entry level four-stroke ATV that’s ideal for riders starting in the sport. With an emphasis on safety and adult control, this Quad features a throttle limiter to control engine output, a tether switch to remotely shut off the ignition, and a keyed main switch that prevents unauthorized use. Adjustable hand controls, an automatic transmission, full floorboards, and a low seat height make sure that beginning riders (age 6 and older) will enjoy active convenience and control. To sum it up, the QuadSport Z50 is packed with quality, safety and style making it the perfect choice for younger adventurers!
- Child-size (Y-6) controls for easy operation
- QuadSport Z50 is designed for adult-supervised riders age 6 and older - includes many features that make learning to ride a safe and fun experience
- A keyed ignition switch lets grown-ups decide when the action begins and ends
- Simple screw-type throttle limiter allows adult supervisors to limit the maximum power delivery to suit the rider's ability
- Remote tether-type engine-stop switch allows adult supervisors to instantly shutdown the engine when necessary
- Easy electric starting system plus standard backup recoil starter
- Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission provides easy operation and allows the rider to focus on riding instead of shifting
- Competition-inspired bodywork and Suzuki Champion Yellow color scheme
- Compact 49cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine has been designed for durability and low maintenance
- Efficient, push-rod valve train lets the engine operate quietly. Easy-access oil filter and filler cap simplifies service
- Clean-burning four-stroke engine easily achieves Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulations
- Spark-arrester equipped muffler is environmentally friendly, yet has a pleasant exhaust note
- Suitable capacity 0.75 gallon (2.8 L) fuel tank for extended operating range combines with vacuum fuel petcock that automatically stops fuel flow when the engine’s not running
- Strong, high-rigidity steel frame is sturdy and compact
- Independent swingarm front suspension with coil-over shock absorbers and a single-shock rear suspension provide long wheel travel for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Large diameter semi-sealed front drum brakes and single fully sealed rear drum brake provide strong braking performance
- Modern styling with full floorboards and a big Quad look, plus brilliant yellow bodywork with black and red graphics
- Faux headlamp on front fender mimics the sporty look of the QuadSport Z400
- One-piece 7-inch wheels with tubeless tires provide a smooth comfortable ride
- This machine has a low seat height of just 21.1 inches for easy mounting and confidence-inspiring operation
- Suzuki T-shaped seat similar to the QuadSport Z400 for smooth weight transition and a comfortable ride, and is easy to remove to simplify maintenance. Black seat cover complements the ATV’s graphics package
- 12-month limited warranty is double the length of most other youth ATVs
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for QuadSport owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel
- Rider Minimum Age: 6 Years Old
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.