The 2017 Suzuki Z90 is the ideal ATV for young riders to grow skills with. Convenient features like an automatic transmission and electric starter help make this ATV suitable for supervised riders ages 12 and up. An easy-to-set throttle limiter lets adults set the power level appropriately for young riders, and a keyed ignition switch makes sure there’s no unauthorized journeys. Get your little ones started on the Quadsport Z90 so your whole family can experience the fun of the outdoors and the joy of riding a Suzuki!
- Child-size (Y-12) controls for easy operation
- QuadSport Z90 is designed for adult-supervised riders age 12 and older - includes many features that make learning to ride a safe and fun experience
- A keyed ignition switch lets grown-ups decide when the action begins and ends
- Remote tether-type engine-stop switch allows adult supervisors to instantly shutdown the engine when necessary
- Simple screw-type throttle limiter allows adult supervisors to limit the maximum power delivery to suit the rider's ability
- Easy electric starting system plus standard backup recoil starter
- Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission provides easy operation and allows the rider to focus on riding instead of shifting
- Compact 90cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine has been designed for durability and low maintenance
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder, derived from Suzuki's high-performance, high-mileage GSX-R sportbikes, provides durability, weight reduction and superior heat dissipation
- Smooth running, multi-plate cam chain lets the engine operate quietly. Easy-access oil filter and oil strainer cap reduces service time
- Clean-burning four-stroke engine easily achieves California Air Resources Board (CARB) emissions regulations
- Spark-arrester equipped muffler is environmentally friendly, yet has a pleasant exhaust note
- Large 1.6-gallon (6.0 L) fuel tank for long operating range combined with vacuum fuel petcock that automatically stops fuel flow when the engine’s not running
- Single A-arm front suspension with twin independent shock absorbers and single-shock rear suspension provide long wheel travel for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Rear axle shaft has double oil seals for long-life performance and reliability
- Headlamp style front piece is detachable to achieve the sporty look of the QuadSport Z400
- Large diameter semi-sealed front drum brakes and single fully sealed rear drum brake provide strong braking performance
- Modern styling with full floorboards and a big Quad look, plus black and yellow bodywork with coordinated graphics
- One-piece 8-inch wheels with tubeless tires provide a smooth comfortable ride
- Strong, high-rigidity steel frame is sturdy and compact
- This machine has a low seat height of just 25.6 inches for easy mounting and confidence-inspiring operation
- Suzuki T-shaped seat similar to the QuadSport Z400 for smooth weight transition and a comfortable ride, and is easy to remove to simplify maintenance
- New, competition-inspired Solid Black and Championship Yellow color scheme
- Seat has new black cover that complements the ATV’s new graphics package
- 12-month limited warranty is double the length of most other youth ATVs
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for QuadSport owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel
- Rider Minimum Age: 12 Years Old
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.