In 1983, Suzuki introduced the world's first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, you'll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is a dominating group of ATVs.
The 2017 Suzuki KingQuad 400FSi features a five-speed manual-shift transmission and semi-automatic clutch for those who favor a bit sportier performance. It cranks out an impressive amount of torque and has an incredibly wide powerband for exceptional performance on the trail or on the job. A high-performance iridium spark plug and refined Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system help provide outstanding fuel efficiency, clean emissions, and great performance.
- The KingQuad 400FSi’s fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity
- Suzuki's class-leading fuel injection smooth’s power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) uses an oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan to shed engine heat during hard work or cargo hauling
- Push-button electric starting has a start-in-gear function— when the rear brake is applied—allowing starting without shifting to neutral (as conditions permit)
- Five-speed transmission with semi-automatic clutch with reverse allows the rider to select the ideal gear for maximum traction and fuel efficiency
- Select two- or four-wheel drive with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and is nearly maintenance-free
- Torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering when in 4WD mode
- High-low selectable sub-transmission provides wide-ranging versatility
- Automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, and neutral or reverse
- Suzuki's exclusive T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during sport riding or tackling difficult terrain. It’s also plush for extended riding comfort
- Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm) so the KingQuad fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation
- Independent front A-arm suspension offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel
- A swingarm rear-suspension with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel and twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush ride
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with large 34mm pistons and wide brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability
- Large, 25-inch CARLISLE tires with aggressive tread provide consistent traction in wet conditions, yet have a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates are sturdy to withstand trail pounding yet slippery to let obstacles slide below
- Heavy-duty front and rear cargo racks let you take advantage of the ATV’s superb load capabilities. Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper is durable and scratch resistance
- LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicators for reverse, neutral, oil and FI
- Automotive-style DC power outlet is conveniently located on the front fender
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit makes winch installation simple
- Large 4.2-gallon (15.9 L) fuel tank provides outstanding riding range
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection
- A variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories are available, including winches, windshield, front and rear bumpers, snow plow, aluminum skid pans, rack extensions, utility box and more
- 12-month limited warranty
- Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.