2017 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering Camo
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the world's first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, you'll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is a dominating group of ATVs.
The 2017 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering boasts the same advanced technology as the extraordinary KingQuad 750AXi. It’s engineered to help you tackle tough trails and tougher jobs. Its innovative, electronic power steering system reduces turning effort and damps vibration to the rider. The 500AXi Power Steering power plant features a precise Suzuki fuel injection system and twin iridium spark plugs ensure easy starting, excellent throttle response, great fuel efficiency, and reduced emissions. The advanced chassis lets you float over rough obstacles with ease while still being able to haul or tow what you need to get the job done.For the true outdoor enthusiasts, the 500AXi Power Steering is offered in True Timber camouflage to help you blend in when you don’t want to be seen.
- Advanced electric power steering system gives the KingQuad 500AXi lighter steering and even more responsive handling than ever
- The powerful 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine produces a wide powerband with strong top-end power
- Precise Suzuki fuel injection system and twin iridium spark plugs ensure easy starting, excellent throttle response, great fuel efficiency, and reduced emissions
- Its cylinder is canted forward for a low center of gravity resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. The engine also features a counterbalancer shaft for smooth operation
- The compact 4-valve cylinder head has large intake valves and straight intake ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency
- High capacity aluminum radiator with large diameter, thermostatically controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature
- The QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for high/low range selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction augmented by the Power Steering system. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction
- Handlebar-mounted push-button controls permit easy selection between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD
- An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when stuck in the mud
- Independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment
- Fully independent, A-arm/I-beam rear suspension with 7.7 inches of wheel travel includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar
- High traction 25-inch CARLISLE tires are mounted on lightweight and strong aluminum rims
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes plus a sealed, multi-plate rear brake system. The rear brake’s clutch-type design provides high durability, reduced unsprung weight and low-maintenance
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during spirited or difficult terrain riding
- Polyethylene skid plates provide protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit makes winch installation simple
- Instrumentation includes LCD readouts for speedometer, odometer, twin tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel level, driving range and drive mode. LED indicators for high, low, neutral, reverse and 2WD/4WD and differential-locked 4WD. LED cautions for fuel injection and engine temperature
- Distinctively-styled twin 30W halogen headlights plus a compact 5/21W tail light and brake light
- High-output, three-phase charging system feeds an 18-amp maintenance-free battery for abundant power for easy starting and accessory use
- The large 4.6 gallon (17.5 L) fuel tank is positioned for a low center-of-gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock and a ratchet-style filler cap
- A large 2.8 liter water resistant front storage compartment includes an easy access screw-on cap
- The rugged steel-tube cargo racks have wrinkle paint finish for durability and scratch resistance
- A variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories are available including winches, windshield, front and rear bumpers, snow plow, aluminum skid pans, rack extensions, utility box and more
- 12-month limited warranty
- Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.