In 1983, Suzuki introduced the world's first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, you'll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is a dominating group of ATVs.
With a long list of technologically advanced features, the 2017 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi is equally at home on tough trails or helping you take on tough jobs. Its EFI equipped engine, utilizing a multi-hole fuel injector, provides exceptional performance throughout the powerband with a strong mid- to high-end punch. The KingQuad’s advanced chassis lets you float over rough obstacles with ease while still being able to haul or tow what you need to get the job done.
- The powerful 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine produces a wide powerband with strong top-end power
- Precise Suzuki fuel injection system and twin iridium spark plugs ensure easy starting, excellent throttle response, great fuel efficiency, and reduced emissions
- Its cylinder is canted forward for a low center of gravity resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. The engine also features a counterbalancer shaft for smooth operation
- The compact 4-valve cylinder head has large intake valves and straight intake ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency
- High capacity aluminum radiator with large diameter, thermostatically controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature
- The QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for high/low range selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction plus light steering. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction
- Handlebar-mounted push-button controls permit easy selection between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD. An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when stuck in the mud.
- An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when stuck in the mud
- Independent double A-arm front suspension (7.1 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment
- Fully independent, A-arm/I-beam rear suspension with 7.9 inches of wheel travel includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes plus a sealed, multi-plate rear brake system. The rear brake’s clutch-type design provides high durability, reduced unsprung weight, and low-maintenance
- High traction 25-inch CARLISLE tires are mounted on heavy-duty steel wheels
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during spirited or difficult terrain riding
- Polyethylene skid plates provide protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit makes winch installation simple
- Instrumentation includes LCD readouts for speedometer, odometer, twin tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel level, driving range and drive mode. LED indicators for high, low, neutral, reverse and 2WD/4WD and differential-locked 4WD. LED cautions for fuel injection and engine temperature
- Distinctively-styled twin 30W halogen headlights plus a compact 5/21W tail light and brake light
- High-output, three-phase charging system feeds an 18-amp maintenance-free battery for abundant power for easy starting and accessory use
- The large 4.6 gallon (17.5 L) fuel tank is positioned for a low center-of-gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock and a ratchet-style filler cap
- A large 2.8 liter water resistant front storage compartment includes an easy access screw-on cap
- The rugged steel-tube cargo racks have wrinkle paint finish for durability and scratch resistance
- 12-month limited warranty
- A variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories are available including winches, windshield, front and rear bumpers, snow plow, aluminum skid pans, rack extensions, utility box and more
- Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.