2013 Yamaha GRIZZLY 700 FI AUTO. 4X4
- The most powerful Grizzly ever: 686cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight has the best power-to-weight ratio of any Yamaha utility ATV.
- Yamaha Fuel Injection means instantaneous cold starts and optimal performance in nearly any condition, from sea level to 15,000 feet.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATVs. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension with WideArc™ A-arms up front and five-way preload-adjustable shocks provides maximum ground clearance for unparalleled comfort over rough terrain.
- Trick digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter that counts the engine’s running hours, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- The Grizzly 700 boasts the lightest weight in its class at 648 pounds wet weight.
- Raptor®-based four-valve combustion chamber design produces a potent combination of low-rev torque, instant throttle response and high horsepower.
- Gear-driven crankshaft balancer shaft and rubber-damper engine mounts reduce vibration.
- Ceramic-composite cylinder liners provide outstanding durability and heat dissipation; forged piston is light and strong and rides a carburized, chrome-moly connecting rod.
- Two-lobe overhead cam and a pair of needle-roller rocker arms reduce friction by 50 percent for increased fuel efficiency and torque.
- Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly any condition.
- Pushbutton electric start with seven-disc torque-limiting damper assembly to protect the starter motor.
- Straight driveshaft layout to the front differential eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- Stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-capacity aluminum radiator with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and helps extend engine life.
- Five-position shift lever with H, L, N, R and P gates provides positive Ultramatic transmission operation.
- Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to help increase durability.
- Oil access cover allows easy access to check oil level.
- WideArc™ front suspension A-arms provide outstanding ground clearance.
- Five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide a comfortable ride, whatever the load or trail conditions.
- Gas charged rear shocks offer a quality damping feel and excellent performance over a long period of time.
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes serve up consistent, long-lasting braking power under all sorts of nasty conditions.
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and handling; there’s a 4.8-liter waterproof storage compartment under there, too.
- 11.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skidplate deliver maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
- 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear Maxxis® tires provide responsive steering and handling along with excellent comfort.
- Rugged injection-molded front bumper and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- LCD instrument display contains fuel injection, as well as bar-type fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, clock and Diff. Lock indicator.
- Rugged steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 286 pounds combined (99 front, 187 rear).
- Hunter Green and Realtree® AP™ Camo models are equipped with steel wheels.
- Fenders have a textured finish that resist scratching and scuffing.
- Center-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch comes standard and can tow more than 1300 pounds.
- Large, specially designed seat is extra plush and widely contoured for all-day rider comfort.
- Dual 35-watt multireflector halogen bulb headlights with high/ low beams light up the night.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.