- A light aluminum frame housing an amazingly light and compact engine results in an awesome power-to-weight ratio.
- The YZ125 is ready to race out of the crate, complete with an aluminum handlebar, titanium foot pegs, and gripper seat.
- A pure motocross machine, the light and nimble YZ125 is the perfect choice for riders stepping up from the 85cc class.
- Ultra lightweight means nimble handling with less fatigue.
- Amazingly compact 124cc reed-valve-inducted two-stroke helps produce an awesome power-to-weight ratio.
- Reed-valve spacer improves acceleration across the entire powerband.
- Patented YPVS® power-valve system combines crisp, hard-hitting bottom-end acceleration with strong midrange and eye-opening top-end.
- Six-speed, close-ratio transmission optimizes gear ratios for maximum performance.
- Digital CDI ignition system delivers precise spark and monitors engine speed to ensure optimal timing for faster, stronger response during hard acceleration.
- Large-capacity radiator features a 10-row core with four louvers to deliver maximum cooling efficiency at all performance levels.
- Primary kickstarting ensures easy restarts in any gear.
- Trick, works-style clutch lever features race-spec barrel adjuster for on-the-fly adjustability.
- YZ250F-style front-brake caliper and wave-style front and rear discs minimize unsprung weight and provide excellent stopping power.
- A carefully engineered, advanced aluminum frame and swingarm give the YZ125 the best handling in its class.
- Speed-Sensitive System 48mm KYB® fork; damping force is controlled by piston speed which provides a smoother, more precise ride with 11.8 inches of travel.
- Removable aluminum rear subframe is constructed of square-section tubing for reduced weight.
- Rear, fully adjustable KYB® shock features reduced-friction Kashima coating of internals, 12.4 inches of travel, separate adjusters for high- and low-speed compression damping, and a full lock oil rebound system for increased comfort all add up to fantastic rear wheel control and a sweet ride.
- Tapered rear wheel spacers ease sliding the rear wheel into place for quicker tire changes.
- Premium Dunlop® knobbies offer race-spec traction and wear.
- Special-design “gripper” type seat and fuel tank, forward-canted steering crown and low aluminum handlebar all help create greater freedom of movement and more comfortable ergonomics for riders.
- Wide, cleated, folding titanium foot pegs are lightweight and provide excellent comfort, grip and ground clearance.
- Use of light box-head bolts throughout the chassis eases maintenance while reducing weight for increased performance.
- Premium drive chain has gold-colored plates for outstanding looks.
- Wide-diameter fuel tank cap for easier refueling.
- Repackable exhaust silencer.
- Durable, comfortable handlebar grips.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.